Occasional care is for patrons of Caulfield Recreation Centre. It provides short term care of children aged six weeks to six years whilst parents use the facilities.
Children are cared for by qualified early childhood professionals in an environment that provides a range of experiences that are age appropriate in a safe, secure and caring environment.
- The service provides caring supervision for up to 21 children per session.
- Is licensed with the Department of Education and Training as a Type 2 Limited hours facility.
- Caters for children from six weeks to six years of age.
- Employs qualified and experienced staff.
- Provides programs that are age appropriate in a safe and caring environment.
Sessions are available Monday to Friday.
- Session 1: 8.45am–10.15am
- Session 2: 10.15am–11.45am
Bookings are essential and available seven days in advance for members, five days in advance for casual visitors. Just call 9575 7100 to secure your place.
- Sessions can be purchased at reception.
- Members receive reduced session rates as well as the ability to purchase a multi-pass for even further savings.
Enrolment forms must be completed before children can use the service. For help with this process or to have a tour of the child care facility, simply call the centre between 8.30am and 1pm, Monday to Friday to speak to one of our friendly child care staff. Alternatively you can download a copy of our enrolment form below.
Note: You must bring a record of your child's Immunisation History Statement (available through Medicare online) to accompany your enrolment. All children are required to have up-to-date immunisation before attending.
Occasional Care Enrolment Form[PDF]